- Any Accommodation Contract and related agreement to be concluded between this Hotel and its Guest shall be in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Any matter not provided for herein shall be in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the Hotel may apply the provisions of any special contract insofar that said special contract does not violate the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, applicable laws and regulations, and general practices.
The Hotel may refuse the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract in the event of one or more of the followings:
- When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available;
- When the person seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself/herself in a manner that will contravene the applicable laws or be against the public order or good morals in regard to his/her accommodation;
- When the person seeking accommodation is deemed to be a designated criminal gangsters organization or a federation of such gangsters organizations as defined by the “Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members,” a member or the related person of such organization or federation, or any other antisocial force (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Antisocial Forces”);
- When the person seeking accommodation is a corporation or other group whose business activities are under control of the Antisocial Forces;
- When the person seeking accommodation is a corporation or other group with a board member or director who is a member of the Antisocial Forces;
- When the person seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
- When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to the person’s accommodation;
- When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural disasters, malfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
- When the person seeking accommodation is deemed liable to behave in a manner that will cause serious annoyance to other Guest(s) of the Hotel;
- When the person seeking accommodation conducted himself/herself in a manner that causes serious annoyance to other Guest(s) of the Hotel;
- When the person seeking accommodation conducted himself/herself in a manner that interferes with the execution of operation of the Hotel by its board member(s) or personnel;
- When the person seeking accommodation is deemed liable to carry hazardous objects (stoves and other ignitable devices, petroleum fuels, etc.), drugs or substances the possession or usage of which is legally prohibited under the applicable laws and regulations, or toxic materials to people;
- When the person seeking accommodation has been subject to subparagraph 1), 4) or 5) of paragraph 1, Article 6 hereof in the past; or
- When there is any other justifiable reason.
- The person seeking to apply for an Accommodation Contract shall provide the Hotel with the following information:
- Address, name, and telephone number of the Guest;
- Date(s) of the stay, estimated time of arrival, and telephone number and name of the applicant; and
- Other information deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- In the case when the Guest requests, during his/her stay, an extension of the accommodation beyond the date(s) of the stay in subparagraph 2) of the preceding paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
- An Accommodation Contract shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel accepts the application therefor as described in Article 3 hereof.
- When an Accommodation Contract is concluded, in some cases the Hotel may designate a deadline and request the Guest for the payment of the Reservation Deposit for his/her Accommodation Period by the deadline. The amount of such Reservation Deposit shall be up to the amount of the Accommodation Charges. When the Accommodation Period exceeds three days, then the amount of such Reservation Deposit shall up to the equivalent of the Accommodation Charges for three days.
- When the Contract Cancellation Fee shall be paid subject to Article 5 hereof, the Reservation Deposit set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be applied for the payment of the Contract Cancellation Fee, and then any remainder thereof, if any, shall be reimbursed.